Some of Australia’s most successful and well known designers started out at markets, including Sass & Bide and Collette Dinnigan. Just like the markets found in major cities, The Village Markets aims to provide a platform for emerging designers and artists, talented musicians and photographers. TVM stall holders are regularly approached by buyers, stockists and boutique owners. If you’re looking for a way to get your label or brand out there, then TVM is for you.
To read testimonials from some of our stallholders, click here.
The Village Markets Stall Categories
- Designer: Emerging and established designers;
- Jewellery: A range of quality handmade items;
- Vintage: Recycled fashion and collectable’s;
- Art: A range of media;
- Homewares: Reworked and new items;
- Photography: Unique and creative photography;
- Pop-Up Shops: TVM hosts pop-up shops from quality stores (This category is currently full);
- Food and Beverage: Quality, health and fresh food and beverage vendors;
- One-off Jumble Stall: Second hand, quality designer & vintage items only, and;
- Rack Sale: Held on the first TVM of the month – Second hand, quality designer and vintage items only, one clothing rack (max 2.5m long) – BYO Rack.
Applications close two weeks prior to each market.
To apply for a stall at The Village Markets, please complete the online application here.
To apply for the Rack Sale, please complete the online application form here.
Stall Fees (inclusive of GST, per event)
- $77 – includes public liability insurance
- $66 – if you have your own public & product liability insurance and have provided a PPLI certificate of currency
- $30 – Rack Sale (for one rack)
Payment is required nine days prior to the market.
What does The Village Markets look for?
Creative and uniquely designed products (in particular fashion) by emerging and young designers. Original designs and concepts and the consideration of appropriateness and viability of the product with The Village Markets.
How to Apply
Each month, The Village Markets accepts applications for new stall holders. Applications must fit into one of the above categories and be completed in full, along with images, to be considered. Acceptance to The Village Markets is via a competitive process. Applications without images will not be considered.
Before you apply
Read our FAQs prior to applying.
The Village Markets operate rain or shine. Stall Holders are required to provide suitable shelter for wet weather.
Public Liability Insurance
All stall holders must be covered by public liability insurance. For TVM at Burleigh you can source your own PLI ($10m) or opt to pay an additional fee to be covered.
All stall holders selling hot food, candles, second hand electrical goods and toys or beauty products (including soaps etc) must have both product and public liability. A certificate must be emailed through prior to market day.
Regulations and Bylaws
Please read TheVillage Markets Regulations prior to completing your application.
Preparing your application
Please provide us with us much detail as possible and include any photo’s you have of your products or a link to your website.
All products sold at The Village Markets must be approved, this is why it is important you must show and represent what you intend to sell at the markets.
26 May - Paradise Point
2 & 16 June - Burleigh Heads
23 June - Paradise Point
7 & 21 July - Burleigh Heads
4 & 18 August - Burleigh Heads
1 & 15 September - Burleigh Heads
6 & 20 October - Burleigh Heads
3 & 17 November - Burleigh Heads
1 & 15 December - Burleigh Heads
Stall Holder Login